When you visit our website, personal data may be collected through cookies, whose primary purpose is to improve your user experience.
Cookies are files which contain small amounts of information and which are stored on your computer or your mobile device when you visit a website. This information is sometimes stored on your device in a simple text file which a server accesses to read and record information.
When you visit the website, cookies are used to “recognise” your browser and last for the time of your visit (“session cookies”) or several visits (“persistent cookies”). The cookies used on our website may have several roles and are used:
- for technical reasons (session identification, recording preferences, the shopping cart, etc.) in order, for example, to adjust the presentation of the website to the configuration of your device.
- for the purpose of compiling statistics and managing traffic, enabling us, for example, to improve the user-friendliness of the website and the interest of our services.
GENERAL COOKIES SETTINGS
You can configure the cookies that we use on the sphere.eu website through the settings in your web browser:
- To manage cookies in Google Chrome:
- To manage cookies in Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-1 1
- To manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- To manage cookies in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
For other devices (smartphones, tablets, connected objects), please see your browser’s help menu.
You can stop cookies being stored by changing your web browser’s settings. However, doing so will result in all the cookies used by the browser being deleted, including those used by other websites and this may lead to some settings or information being changed or lost and make it difficult to navigate on the website.