Contributing to the development of environmentally-friendly products
For over 40 years, SPHERE group has been developing product innovations and technical advances that meet the needs of consumers, professionals and local authorities. SPHERE designs, produces and distributes product ranges for all its European markets, that are either recycled or biosourced for transporting, protecting, cooking and sorting. Whether it is plastic bags from the circular economy, food products made of paper, film or aluminium, SPHERE group complies with all European standards and carries out regular tests on its products. It also ensures that its suppliers comply with these same regulations. Moreover, all products have perfect traceability.
Circular economy plastics
Conscious for over 40 years of the need to take environmental issues into account, SPHERE has been moving towards a circular economy:
- Innovating and developing new biodegradable and compostable materials
- Integrating an eco-design approach
- Implementing a responsible industrial policy
SPHERE Group has ranges of packaging to protect goods and ensure food hygiene for trade and industry.
All our products comply with the highest health and/or food standards.
SPHERE Group offers a wide range of cling films for professional or domestic use.
Aluminium products are made of a high-quality alloy that has the primary function of providing a barrier to light and heat.
STANDARDS AND QUALITY
SPHERE is committed to a proactive certification and standardisation process that applies both to production sites and products sold
- In 1994, SPHERE was involved in creating the NF Environment label for the bin bag category with AFNOR, LNE and the Ministry of the Environment.
- Products made of biodegradable and compostable plant materials comply with the composting standards EN 13432 and/or NF T51-800.
- Products certified as Guaranteed French Origin for the French market.
Site certification: a rigorous and continuous process
- Four of the Group’s sites are ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certified.